Re: [TowerTalk] Change in Frequency As Antenna Height Rises

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>, "Grant Saviers" <grants2@pacbell.net>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Change in Frequency As Antenna Height Rises
From: "Jim Thomson" <jim.thom@telus.net>
Date: Tue, 31 May 2016 08:31:11 -0700
### what coax ? MFJ-259 connects to balun via double male..or in extreme rare cases, a 1-2 ft jumper.
Done on each ele of the 40m yagi.
But 40m els removed from boom, and hauled up the tower..one at a time.
80m rotary dipole mounted almost to top of mast..same deal though, mfj to balun..via a double male connector
Yes, an aim 4170 will work as you described.

Jim  VE7RF

-----Original Message----- From: Grant Saviers