Re: [TowerTalk] Tower Incidents

To: Herbert Schoenbohm <herbert.schoenbohm@gmail.com>, "towertalk@contesting.com" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Tower Incidents
From: Wayne Kline <w3ea@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2016 08:23:49 -0400
TT.ers
 In every accident there are valuable lessons to be learned.   If there is an
upside to a tragedy .I am not a certified climber , but there is a mountain of
info on the web and anybody IMO whoclimbs towers  should avail themselves  and
adapt  safe practices . From what I have gleaned from the info available
Using a "TuffTug" or any full length safety cable as anpositional point .
That's why the make positioning lanyards or split  spanner with gorilla hooks .
  With this being the time of year we all seem to be doing projects ,
maintained, or upgrades, let alonethe   temporary  Emergency contest :)   Field
Day      Lets be careful out there .
 Wayne W3EA