[TowerTalk] Routing Coax and Control Lines

To: "Tower Talk" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Routing Coax and Control Lines
From: "Keith Dutson" <kdutson@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Sat, 9 Jul 2016 10:26:20 -0500
My tower is located 17 feet from the shack entrance panel (from KF7P).  I am
replacing all coax with Andrew Heliax.  I have flexible Heliax jumpers to
run from the tower to the shack.

All lines are now running underground through 2.5 inch plastic electric
conduit.  I am thinking of running everything from the tower through
elevated 3 inch plastic electric conduit mounted to the tower and shack
roof, with clearance for the mower to cut the lawn.

I would like feedback on the pros and cons of running cables elevated versus
underground.  Thanks in advance.

73, Keith NM5G