Re: [TowerTalk] Weight on ends of a OCF diploe

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Weight on ends of a OCF diploe
From: "Don W7WLL" <w7wll@arrl.net>
Date: Thu, 11 Aug 2016 10:08:55 -0700
The long sash weights used in old windows work well and they are usually easy to obtain at renovation and rejuvenation stores, even saw some at a Habitat for Humanity outlet a couple months back. They come in various weights and can be hung in series if that much weight is needed. I used two on a long wire end many years back.

Don W7WLL

-----Original Message----- From: David Robbins