Re: [TowerTalk] DOS?

To: "'jimlux'" <jimlux@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] DOS?
From: <marsh@ka5m.net>
Date: Tue, 11 Oct 2016 18:02:56 -0500
Thanks for your comments but way over my non-Windows-programmer head. Way
back in the (DOS) day I programmed some in BASIC, QuickBASIC, C, and
Assembly. I was fascinated with asynchronous serial communications. These
days I'd rather tune and listen on the CW ham bands, or build / fly
control-line model airplanes.

I'll make sure James sees your comments.