Re: [TowerTalk] DOS?

To: Charles Gallo <charlie@thegallos.com>, "Roger (K8RI) on TT" <K8RI-on-TowerTalk@tm.net>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] DOS?
From: Dan Bookwalter via TowerTalk <towertalk@contesting.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Oct 2016 23:55:56 +0000 (UTC)
If the source code exists , it would be easy to port it to a .NET language
(C#)...

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

  On Wed, Oct 12, 2016 at 6:50 PM, Charles Gallo<charlie@thegallos.com> wrote:
 Roger,
VB 4,5 and 6 were compiled, but need a run time library. VB.net is JIT compiled
like Java, however the latest 1 or 2 give the ability to pre compile, just like
C#

--
73 de KG2V
Charlie