[TowerTalk] Rotor

To: "towertalk@contesting.com" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Rotor
From: Russ Dearmore via TowerTalk <towertalk@contesting.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Nov 2016 18:08:59 +0000 (UTC)
I use Scotch 33 or 88 leaving a small tail about 2" long, folded back on itself
leaving it 1" long, and then silicone but leaving the tail sticking out.  When
removing it comes undone quickly.  Also liquid tape is nice although it's just
that much more expense.  Russ K5ZZR   My Heroes Wear Combat Boots!  Nothing can
stop the man with the right mental attitude from achieving his goal; nothing on
earth can help the man with the wrong mental attitude.