Re: [TowerTalk] rotor

To: <john@kk9a.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] rotor
From: <wa4jqs@mikrotec.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Nov 2016 17:13:45 -0500 (EST)
    i agree with John. a little silicone and # 33 electrical tape should
do it. or you can slid some heat shrink tubing over it then tape both
work well.
DO NOT put loctite on the bolts unless it is the green loctite they make a
number of different types green blue red.. with RED being the hardest to
remove.. i have had to use a torch to heat up bolts to get them loose
after using red loctite.
73 Tony WA4JQS

 I think most of us have made the mistake of soldering on a connector and