Re: [TowerTalk] Station and tower grounding

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Station and tower grounding
From: "Roger (K8RI) on TT" <K8RI-on-TowerTalk@tm.net>
Date: Sat, 3 Dec 2016 18:19:20 -0500
Have you tried a fence post driver? Much easier than a hammer and no need to aim.

73

Roger (K8RI)

On 12/3/2016 12:22 PM, StellarCAT wrote:
I did just that - borrowed a hammer drill - after 30 minutes it got me maybe, maybe 1/2".... I went back to hammering. It was more effective. The clay and sandstone here is terrible. More than likely the one that I borrowed wasn't big enough - although it was pretty darn substantial.

Gary

-----Original Message----- From: Richard Thorne