Re: [TowerTalk] Station and tower grounding

To: W0MU Mike Fatchett <w0mu@w0mu.com>, towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Station and tower grounding
From: Jeff Draughn <n0ost99@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 04 Dec 2016 02:06:38 +0000
Driving them in at a slant is a new twist to me but sounds like a good idea
for rocky land.
I've tried the hammer drills also a "T" post driver which worked pretty
good to about 4 feet. Then had to go to the sledge hammer.

Thanks to all for the input.
I may give the jack hammer a try or the water drill.

Thanks,
Jeff