Re: [TowerTalk] Me vs Squirrels - conclusion

To: "'Grant Saviers'" <grants2@pacbell.net>, <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Me vs Squirrels - conclusion
From: "Gene Smar" <ersmar@verizon.net>
Date: Sun, 01 Jan 2017 14:45:42 -0500
Grant:

     Thanks for the info and especially for the link.  I now have it
downloaded into my tower docs on my PC.  The Andrew process seems to be for
symmetrical connections but not for the asymmetrical connection to a shield
ground.  (There is probably a separate doc for that.)  That's why I used the
mastic pad - it could be molded around the odd shapes that comprise the
ground connector and hardware.  For my next shield ground (when I install
the replacement cables on my tower), I'll use the Andrew doc and probably
even the Andrew materials along with the mastic pads.  Thanks again and HNY.

73 de
Gene Smar  AD3F