[TowerTalk] Strange behavior

To: "towertalk@contesting.com" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Strange behavior
From: Russ Dearmore via TowerTalk <towertalk@contesting.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Jan 2017 23:37:32 +0000 (UTC)
Having spent a lot of time outdoors in the army (RVN) and also as a navigator
on ships I have a healthy skepticism concerning a compass.  Too much metal in
the world that affects them adversely so I prefer what the Native Americans
chose, the North Star.  Keep it simple.  Besides if an antenna is that narrow
beamed it's time to get a broader one.  Russ K5ZZR.  Please no lectures on
magnetic north....   My Heroes Wear Combat Boots!  Nothing can stop the man
with the right mental attitude from achieving his goal; nothing on earth can
help the man with the wrong mental attitude.