Re: [TowerTalk] W2AU Baluns??

To: "'Jeff Draughn'" <n0ost99@gmail.com>, <TowerTalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] W2AU Baluns??
From: "Wes Attaway \(N5WA\)" <wesattaway@bellsouth.net>
Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2017 09:51:59 -0500
There are a lot of options for OCF chokes/baluns that are arguably better
than the W2AU model.

For starters, check out the web site of G3TXQ and also the web site of
DJ0IP.  There is a lot of info there about baluns.  It is fun, and not
difficult, to create your own balun tailored to your exact needs.

Maybe you will never have a problem with the balun you are using.  However,
if you study the literature you will probably conclude that you can build
your own choke/balun and thereby have one that is better.

Wes Attaway (N5WA)
(318) 393-3289 - Shreveport, LA
Computer/Cellphone Forensics
AttawayForensics.com