Re: [TowerTalk] W2AU Baluns??

To: Wes Stewart <wes_n7ws@triconet.org>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] W2AU Baluns??
From: Edward Mccann via TowerTalk <towertalk@contesting.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2017 09:19:45 -0700
I don't think Walt's contributions were being disparaged: rather attempts of
others in the commercial world to cut costs led to poor quality and contributed
to the negative events noted, leading to what one might attribute to the
appearance of a "tarnished legacy."

Walt's contributions and generosity in making them available to all without
patent protection were legendary.

I note similar criticism is levied by some on Jerry Sevick, who, along with
Walt, then, and Jim Brown and others more recently, who have shed so much light
into the still strangely misunderstood area of baluns, common mode chokes, and
related problems and solutions.

73,
Ed McCann
AG6CX