Re: [TowerTalk] FW: Tower Grounds

To: <rcblumen@centurylink.net>, <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] FW: Tower Grounds
From: "Jeff" <keepwalking188@ac0c.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2017 11:15:54 +0800
Thanks Dick.

I see your comment on the silver solder. I wanted to see if you were referring to plain silver solder (lower temp stuff like what you would use with a big soldering iron), or if you were referring to the silver content braising rods that require a torch.

The (affordable) silver rods have 15% silver and ~80% copper content and are flux coated if I'm reading the spec right.

73/jeff/ac0c
www.ac0c.com
alpha-charlie-zero-charlie

-----Original Message----- From: Dick Blumenstein