Re: [TowerTalk] Long span lanyard for wire antenna

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Long span lanyard for wire antenna
From: N4ZR <n4zr@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 21 Apr 2021 10:25:05 -0400
Amen to that - I can't remember the actual trig formula, but I do know that as sag approaches zero, tension on the caternary approaches infinite, rapidly.  Thanks to K1TTT for that insight.

73, Pete N4ZR
web server at <http://beta.reversebeacon.net>.
For spots, please use your favorite
"retail" DX cluster.