Re: [TowerTalk] Long span lanyard for wire antenna

To: "Richard (Rick) Karlquist" <richard@karlquist.com>, Ron Hill <hamstuffbyw7nn@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Long span lanyard for wire antenna
From: Grant Saviers <grants2@pacbell.net>
Date: Wed, 21 Apr 2021 14:48:23 -0700
Check mauriprosailing.com for polyester double braid or polyester over dyneema. I think they would gladly sell whatever length you want up to a full spool- usually 600ft. The order form accepted that amount, but better give them a call, and ask for a full spool discount ;).

Lots of color and tracer choices as well.

I've bought blocks from them, no rope.

Grant KZ1W