Re: [TowerTalk] Uniform construction code, building under existing tower

To: Martin Flynn <maflynn@theflynn.org>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Uniform construction code, building under existing tower?
From: WW3S <ww3s@zoominternet.net>
Date: Sun, 14 Nov 2021 11:38:35 -0500
We do have a setback, the county and township planning commissions rejected it,
the owner applied for a variance, and there is a zoning hearing board appeal
scheduled….The township follows the UCC and Middle States building codes, so I
was looking for something else, in addition to the setback, to protest

Sent from my iPad