Re: [TowerTalk] Tashjain Towers LM470 Remote tower raising control

To: "'Lux, Jim'" <jim@luxfamily.com>, <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Tashjain Towers LM470 Remote tower raising control
From: "John Langdon" <jlangdon1@austin.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 17 Jul 2022 13:51:20 -0500
I was advised years ago by one of my trusted "Elmers" who had lots of
experience with radio gear in the Navy that it is better to cut a window in
your radio room than take a risk of an unexpected or uncontrolled motion of a
tower.  I was also advised when I was in the wind turbine business (very
briefly) that the most dangerous thing in the modern world is an electrical
engineer controlling a high power mechanical system!

73 John N5CQ