INITIAL EXCHANGE

Subject: INITIAL EXCHANGE
From: kirk@music-city.tdec.state.tn.us (Kirk Pickering)
Date: Fri, 10 Jan 1997 17:17:01 -0600
WHen set up for the NAQP, as always, TR shows me a name if it's
in the database.  How do I get it to show me a QTH if the Q field
in TRMASTER has an entry?  I've read through the initial exchange
part of the manual, and if I read that correctly, it says I have to
create yet another names file (called INITIAL.EX by default) for the
contest.  Is this correct?  Can't it just read the QTH field directly
the TRMASTER.DTA?  If so, How?  Sorry for the late notice.  CU in NAQP!

-Kirk  K4RO           KIRK TN