Initial Exchange

Subject: Initial Exchange
From: KB5YVT@aol.com (KB5YVT@aol.com)
Date: Fri, 10 Jan 1997 20:15:48 -0500 (EST)
Ver 5.95

NAQP Multi

Problem:

Computers linked OK but I have initial exchange = QTH, it brings up qth in
exchange field then I type in name but it won't log unless I backspace back
and put the name first and qth second?  Also then when it logs it shows
strange qths for the QSO, in other words not the qth I typed in the exchange
box?

it and then I type qth and works fine.   Also see that you can't change the
name without backspacing out the first name ie:  name comes up BOB and the
guy sends Tim  you can't just  Bob Tim TX  in the exchange box or it won't
take it?

WHY?

73 Mike K5NZ     W5NN Multi  Sluggo