[TRLog] freq shift using Alt M

Subject: [TRLog] freq shift using Alt M
From: Don Moman <ve6jy@freenet.edmonton.ab.ca> (Don Moman)
Date: Sun, 13 Jul 1997 17:24:20 -0600 (MDT)
Noticed something unusual in IARU this weekend - was trying to make use of
the two radios,(1000D and 1000mp) both interfaced so just toggling between
them with Alt R.  Pressing Alt M would toggle the mode and VFO but
each time that was done, the cw freq came up 1 khz and the SSB went
down 1 khz.  Did this on the 'MP (didn't check it on the 'D) using v6.05.
Something strange going on with my set up or ????

I also noted the 10m band map showed the info for other bands as well,
which someone had commented on earlier.

73 Don

VE6JY is Don Moman               email: ve6jy@freenet.edmonton.ab.ca
Box 127 Lamont, Alberta