[TRLog] Radio interface is not working correctly

Subject: [TRLog] Radio interface is not working correctly
From: no6x@inreach.com (Mike)
Date: Thu, 30 Oct 1997 15:13:59 +0000
Well mine works just fine but what I have is just a plain serial cable from
the radio to the computer. It connects 1-1, 2-2, 3-3, etc. then for cw
keying I use the parallel port with the interface that I built...real
simple to build and it will eliminate all of your problems.

Might try it. has worked through every contest I have done.
Mike...NO6X

Check out my home page at http://home.inreach.com/no6x