[TRLog] Radio interface is not working correctly

Subject: [TRLog] Radio interface is not working correctly
From: rrossi@btv.ibm.com (Ronald D Rossi)
Date: Thu, 30 Oct 1997 10:14:22 -0500
>>>"Dan Downard" said:
> You may want to add the following to your CONFIG.DAT file for SS.
>
> CQ MEMORY F3 =  #-1 A W0MN 53 MN
> EX MEMORY F3 = #-1 A W0MN 53 MN
>
> This allows you to repeat the previous exchange.

Or even better (in my opinion) is to set

AUTO QSO NUMBER DECREMENT = TRUE

which will send #-1 when there is no call in the call window and the exchange
is sent. This way if a fill is asked for you don't have to think about what
key you press.

With power comes complexity and many options!

--
73 de KK1L ex N1PBT...ron (rrossi@btv.ibm.com) <><
Ron Rossi H/P SRAM Engineering -- IBM Microelectronics