[TRLog] OT's 2 cents

Subject: [TRLog] OT's 2 cents
From: n4zr@contesting.com (Pete Smith)
Date: Thu, 19 Feb 1998 09:39:51 -0500
Considering the dirt-cheap price of Tree's exceptional service, I think
"please" is always appropriate.

As Tree told me off-line not long ago, this *is* a hard one to fix.  In the
meantime, a couple of work-arounds occur to me.  One is to immediately
enter a duplicate QSO with the right data, and fix it when you run POST
after the contest.  The other is to delete the erroneous entry and enter a
replacement right then, getting it right in the exchange field.  Probably
even less keystrokes than going into the editable window anyhow.

73,

Pete N4ZR

In Wild Wonderful, fairly rare WEST Virginia