[TRLog] Next release

Subject: [TRLog] Next release
From: scott@purdue.edu (Scott A. Stembaugh)
Date: Mon, 2 Nov 1998 09:33:23 EST
On  1 Nov 98 at 8:51, n6tr@teleport.com wrote:

> Hi Gang:
>

> TR will also detect if you have an old LOGCFG.DAT file and ask you if you
> want to have it (and the LOG.DAT/TMP/RESTART.BIN files) renamed to the new
> format.  It will do this automatically by reading the CONTEST statement
> in the LOGCFG.DAT file to determine the correct file name prefix.

Might I suggest a 'Browse' feature to allow you to go to your
directory of preference?  That way if you wanted to work out of the
c:/log directory you could and if you wanted to work out of the
d:/contest/1998/arrlsscw directory you could also.  This would not
affect the new naming structure and still allow for directory
customization.

--scott N9LJX
----
Scott Stembaugh - N9LJX