[TRLog] Manual 6.39

Subject: [TRLog] Manual 6.39
From: n0ss@socket.net (Tom Hammond)
Date: Sat, 01 May 1999 10:25:16 -0500
Clive:

>This I did, largely without difficulty, until I cam to pages 119/120,
>the ones with the fancy graphic image. At this point my printer
>(HP4L) balked with a silly error message indicating it was out of
>paper, which it was not. My previous experience of laser printers
>with complex images, would suggest this is a printer memory overflow
>( mine is bog standard).

I'm sure you're right!  I'm the one who drew the design for the
Parallel Printer Port keyer PC Board, and I (conveniently) forgot
that my LJ5MP has 19MB in it instead of the default 3MB (I think).

You're right, doc may want to reconsider including it in the manual,
although it should still print if one uses an inkjet printer for
that particular graphic, OR if their printer has ample RAM installed.

The drawing, as included in the manual, seems to have wrapped itself,
or at least a bit of itself, from the right side to the left.  I have
send a new set drawings to Doc, but he may still want to consider
not publishing it.  Maybe if I made the drawing(s) on multiple pages...

Sorry for the printing problems.

73 - Tom Hammond   N0SS