[TRLog] band map and mode switching

Subject: [TRLog] band map and mode switching
From: ua9cdc@dialup.mplik.ru (Igor Sokolov)
Date: Mon, 9 Aug 1999 03:42:41 +0600
1.When radio is in SSB mode and I grab the CW spot from the band map the
freq. changes but the mode does not. Is it possible to implement such a
feature in TR log that let me define the boundaries of CW and SSB
subbands(keeping in mind that those are different in different countries)
and enable mode switching based on that data?

2. When I got computer control for my IC751A implemented I found that while
tuning the receiver in S&P it sometimes "hangs" for a second, just like as
if antenna gets disconnected. I believe it has something to do with reading
the data from the transceiver processor. It is usually enough to move the
freq. another 100Hz and the radio recovers. Has someone else ran into such a
problem? Is
there a remedy?

Igor, UA9CDC