[TRLog] Info - LPT Port Fix

Subject: [TRLog] Info - LPT Port Fix
From: K3SV@aol.com (K3SV@aol.com)
Date: Fri, 5 Nov 1999 10:46:13 EST
While setting up a "hamfest" laptop for SS I could not get the LPT port to
send CW.  After many hours of "swap and dump and reload" I found the problem.
 The LPT port was setup in the Hardware setup routine as "OUTPUT".  When I
changed it to "BI-DIRECTIONAL", the darn thing worked.

Just FYI for anyone who experienced a similar problem.  For that matter, it
might not work on a different PC, but it worked for me.

After several years of using TR, I continue to be a satisfied customer.

73 de Bill  K3SV