[TRLog] Very Pleased

Subject: [TRLog] Very Pleased
From: n9br@rsg.org (Bill R)
Date: Fri, 5 Nov 1999 09:56:02 -0600
Mark,
    Sorry you think it's a " cheap shot" and better not made in
public....why?
I'm discussing TR ...didn't personally attack anyone. I merely said
I think TR would be better if it had editing.......I do have CT and
others, but I use TR by choice. I think having an editor would make it
a better product.....If this offends you........you're taking this
way TOO serious....It's a hobby.
73 Bill N9BR