[TRLog] RE: MS-DOS and TRLog

Subject: [TRLog] RE: MS-DOS and TRLog
From: punkymcd@pacbell.net (punkymcd@pacbell.net)
Date: Sun, 14 Nov 1999 21:29:34 -0800
Gil,

Laptop = Compaq Presario 1235 266 mHz with Windows 98.

When in windows DOS mode it tends to be very very sluggish without smartdrv.
i.e. say in search and pounce I type in a call. Sometimes, even though I've
typed the entire call, the full call doesn't appear in the callsign field right
away. Then when I press enter it takes a moment to start sending the call.

Secondly, who in his right mind would be doing anything else with his confuser
when seriously operating a contest ??? HI

73, Don, W6OA