[TRLog] What happened?

Subject: [TRLog] What happened?
From: clive_whelan@btinternet.com (Clive Whelan)
Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2000 20:41:30 GMT
 Fam. Christensen wrote:

> in my 6th QSO I misheard a figure from a UA3. - I got UA4 and
> was now in the next field. He corrected me and I used
> Shift-TAB to move backwards (just returned after 8 days from
> work using the Shift-TAB for all entries in their work)

Much simpler than this. All you have to do is use the arrow keys
to move about, and forget about the double key strokes which are
confusing.

But it's *much* simpler than that even! In the exchange filed
just enter UA3xxx 001, or 001 UA3xxx ( say) and a confirmation
of the corrected call will be sent on air, and the correct call
logged.

I don't know where this is in the manual, perhaps Doc will jump
in. ( Missed you in the contest [again!] Doc)

73

Clive

GW3NJW
gw3njw@arrl.net