[TRLog] What happened?

Subject: [TRLog] What happened?
From: rtnash@attcanada.ca (Robert Nash)
Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2000 15:16:24 -0500
Might as well join the party. My IC706mkIIG was also doing the St. Vitas
dance with the modes flashing between CW, SSB and Non-either as I was
operating 10m QRP. Hardly any RF in the shack and using a bullet-proof
lap-top. As well the multiplier window was following suit. On two occasions
it logged the wrong mode after a contact and I had to edit it immediately.
Using v 6.55.

Hope this helps out. I'm going back to v6.50 for the Canada Winter and SPC.
I don't know whether the IC706 is foolproof with 6.50 but never had problems
using it as a second radio a few times previously.

Seasons Greetings folks
CU on the 30th

73 Bob VE3KZ
The Sports Page - TCA - RAC