[TRLog] What the....?

Subject: [TRLog] What the....?
From: soarinbill@earthlink.net (Bill Gerth)
Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2000 13:13:09 -0600
Scott,

I'm a TR Log newbie, having just come thru my first contest (ARRL 10M) with
TR Log interfaced to my FT1000D including cw keying from TR.  Operation was
solid as a rock, and I'm pretty sensitive to weird happenings.  Do you have
the latest 1000D firmware?  My 1000D is an older radio, but I upgraded the
firmware before trying any use of the CAT interface.  The firmware eeprom is
easily installed in just a few minutes.  I'd recommend checking with Yaesu
tech support.  I have heard from several sources that the older 1000D's have
a problem unless doing the eeprom upgrade.

73,

Bill Gerth
W4RK