[TRLog] What the....?

Subject: [TRLog] What the....?
From: k8do@email.msn.com (k8do)
Date: Fri, 15 Dec 2000 08:36:11 -0500
I agree on Ten Tec, Tree... I have been a rabid supporter of "Buy American",
forever... As  a result I have shelves full of forty years worth of
Heathkit, Drake, and Ten Tec, HF gear... However, getting back into
contesting after a layoff I was ready for a new run radio and I took  a
long, hard look at every offering... After wrestling with my conscience for
weeks <I literally sweated bullets over buying foreign> I chose the Yaseau
MKV with a full load of filters... I used it in CQWW, ssb and cw , with
TR-Log... I had zero problems that I know of, both with the radio and with
the interface to TR-Log...
I feel really bad over abandoning Ten Tec, but they are surrendering their
position in the top of the line, contest radio ranks, and putting their
dollars into the volume driven, computer radios... Probably, a good business
decision, but not one that helps me...

Cheers  ...  Denny