[TRLog] Re: Logging DX stations in CQP

Subject: [TRLog] Re: Logging DX stations in CQP
From: punkymcd@pacbell.net (punkymcd@pacbell.net)
Date: Sat, 13 Oct 2001 07:20:35 -0700
Tree,

How does CT for instance take care of the proplem. I understand that OK
for Oklahoma and OK for Czech Republic are the same but somehow it is
taken care of. Ok and OK for instance are different in letter case.

QSO's aren't removed because the contest committees haven't the heart to
disqualify a QSO because of one program's shortcoming. Just because a Q
hasn't been removed doesn't mean there isn't a problem.

Don, W6OA