[TRLog] Re: Logging DX stations in CQP

Subject: [TRLog] Re: Logging DX stations in CQP
From: k6xx@arrl.net (Bob Wolbert, K6XX)
Date: Sun, 14 Oct 2001 22:08:02 -0700
I must make a correction/retraction. I wasn't actually "disqualified".
However, my log was pushed aside for further study, and was never entered
into the system. We exchanged e-mail about it, but nothing further happened
and it did not appear in the results.

The problem would not have occurred if the QTH column was filled
correctly--whatever "correctly" means. Yes, entering "DL" for several
stations is a bit redundant, however so is "599" in most every other
contest... yet it is a published requirement.

Last week's CQP discussion (not on this reflector) said QSOs without the QTH
column filled in would not be accepted. I see this policy has now been
softened.

73 de Bob, K6XX
k6xx@arrl.net
www.k6xx.com