[TRLog] RSGB Jubilee Contest

Subject: [TRLog] RSGB Jubilee Contest
From: clive@gw3njw.fsworld.co.uk (Clive Whelan)
Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2002 20:34:08 -0000
Further to recent, I am trying to construct a module for the
above contest.

So my prototype logcfg.dat looks like this;

MY CALL = gw3njw
CONTEST = CQ WW
INPUT CONFIG FILE =c:\RADIO\CONTESTS\TR\MYCONFIG.dat
QSO POINTS DOMESTIC CW=5
QSO POINTS DX CW=5
dx multiplier= CQ DXCC
domestic multiplier=none
prefix multiplier=none
zone multiplier=none
DISPLAY MODE = COLOR
Contest name = RSGB Jubilee Contest 2002
exchange received = rst qso number
INITIAL EXCHANGE = none
WARC BAND ENABLE = FALSE

I have used CQ WW as the model, and I have modified cty.dat to
reflect only the Commonwealth call areas.

However on firing up the following error message is received.

" Not enough memory for PrefixRec"

I haven't seen this one before , and don't understand what
PrefixRec means. Can anyone enlighten me please

tia

73

Clive
GW3NJW