[TRLog] RSGB Jubilee Contest

Subject: [TRLog] RSGB Jubilee Contest
From: clive@gw3njw.fsworld.co.uk (Clive Whelan)
Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2002 21:05:57 -0000
Hmm thanks. I'm a bit puzzled, since this file is only a subset
of a previous file I've used for RSGB contests where
VK/ZL/ZS/W/VE/JA call area all count separately. In that case
*all* the possible prefixes for a US call area are given, which
makes it very large.

In this file the US call areas are completely missing, as are
all the rest of the DXCC prefixes apart from the Commonwealth,
so the file is much smaller, viz 13K as against 46K. Could there
be some problem with the structure of the file perhaps?

73

Clive

Tree N6TR wrote:
> This error message comes up if there isn't any memory left
> to generate a new prefix record while loading the CTY.DAT
> file.

GW3NJW
gw3njw@gw7x.org
Contest Cambria-http://www.gw7x.org