[TRLog] TR Can't Find File in Path

Subject: [TRLog] TR Can't Find File in Path
From: rrossi@btv.ibm.com (Ron D. Rossi)
Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2002 16:44:35 -0500

You could also just use the file c:\log\stdcfg.dat and it will be found
automatically and loaded every time. Then the logcfg.dat in the specific
contest folder/directory can override the parms as needed.

> As for Jim's problem, I think he's trying to find a standard configuration
> file (one that is used with TR regardless of contest), because of his
> comment about the INPUT CONFIG FILE parameter.  In my case, I found that
> even if you have c:\LOG in your path statement, you still need to give the
> full path(e.g., INPUT CONFIG FILE = C:\log\n4zrstd.cfg) in order for TR to
> find it.

73 es God Bless de KK1L...ron (kk1l@arrl.net) <><
Ron Rossi H/P SRAM Engineering -- IBM Microelectronics
QTH: Jericho, Vermont
My page: http://www.qsl.net/kk1l