[TRLog] Field Day logging question

Subject: [TRLog] Field Day logging question
From: rrossi@btv.ibm.com (Ron D. Rossi)
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2002 12:38:35 -0500
Don,

I see two solutions for you. The first is to set each computer to log in
single band and single mode (MULTIPLE BANDS=FALSE, MULTIPLE MODES=FALSE). This
way after the first QSO you cannot change bands or mode. The second is to set
the COMPUTER ID uniquely per computer. At least that way you could correct the
band/mode based on which computer logged it (after the event).

--
73 es God Bless de KK1L...ron (kk1l@arrl.net) <><
Ron Rossi H/P SRAM Engineering -- IBM Microelectronics