[TRLog] TR 6.64 comments...

Subject: [TRLog] TR 6.64 comments...
From: rrossi@btv.ibm.com (Ron D. Rossi)
Date: Tue, 16 Apr 2002 11:32:58 -0400
>>>Soro Roberto said:
> Fisrt of all a BIG thanks to Ron
> for his huge work!
>
> Now the band map is quite superb.

Thank you and you're welcome!

> A couple of things that sound strange to me.
> Just paly a bit with the spot file,
> I found these mismatches:
>
> after working the following stations the spot still stay
> on the band map unchanged (smiley faced):
> 40M  IK5ABH/P (displayed on the Band Map as IK5AIH/)
> 10M  T93M/HI9 (displayed on the band map as T93M/HI)
>
> if you select them to work them again, TR says DUPE, but they
> aren't removed from the map.

I will check that out. It probably has something to do with "/" designator.
The call window does get the full call correctly though, right? One of the
changes I forgot to specifically document in the release notes is only showing
7 characters in the map so the call would not mess up the information from
another entry. I thought I tested that rather thoroughly.

> Another thing just related to documentation,
> the setting of BAND MAP SPLIT MODE = ALWAYS PHONE is possible only
> from Ctrl-J and not from the cfg file.
> (but that's really minor)

I'll check that too!

Thanks for the feedback.