[TRLog] 6.71b time

Subject: [TRLog] 6.71b time
From: VE6JY Don Moman" <ve6jy@freenet.edmonton.ab.ca (VE6JY Don Moman)
Date: Mon, 4 Nov 2002 04:16:09 -0000
Just a comment regarding the time keeping abilities of WIndows...  The
station here ran 2 networked computers for ARRL SS CW  (24 hrs, 1100+ QSO's)
with TR (older version, 6.67) behaving perfectly. One computer is a
486DX4-100 (DOS only) and the other is 350 mhz Pentium with WIN98se. I have
to say that I have never seen a clock problem in Windows and both clocks
stayed very close all weekend, the 486 was 16 sec fast and the Win box was
only 10 sec fast.  It's not booted to DOS or anything like, just run it in a
window (or full screen mode sometimes)  with lots of other stuff possibly
running. I realize not everyone has good results running this way, but I
assure you I have done nothing special to make it behave like this....

73 Don
VE6JY