[TRLog] TRLog and serial ports, 2

Subject: [TRLog] TRLog and serial ports, 2
From: k2av@contesting.com (Guy Olinger, K2AV)
Date: Tue, 10 Dec 2002 23:37:38 -0500
Seems to me that the last time I chased this, checking the HARDWARE
clock, the one on the motherboard (not the one in software set from
hardware during bootup), was a standard bios function, not
particularly mysterious. Not something you would want to do constantly
(it's slow), but every thirty seconds or every couple of minutes would
not be a bother. TR could just keep itself adjusted, regardless if
some java fragment has hosed the software clock.

73, Guy.