[Trlog] Here's a Good one

Subject: [Trlog] Here's a Good one
From: K5NZ at aol.com (K5NZ@aol.com)
Date: Sat Feb 8 11:32:40 2003
I'm connecting 2 radios, using TR in a DOS window with Win 98SE..  Sometimes
when I start TR it locks up.. I remove the second radio from the
logcfg.datand it runs fine every time?  Add the second radio back and works
once then maybe not the next time you start TR.

I restart in DOS only and it runs fine with both radios always?  Any idea why
running in the DOS window would cause intermitant problems?  Is it better to
restart in DOS and run TR this way all the time?

mike k5nz