[Trlog] Here's a Good one

Subject: [Trlog] Here's a Good one
From: w0yk at msn.com (J. Edward (Ed) Muns)
Date: Sat Feb 8 11:56:45 2003
While I don't know the precise technical answer to your question, my
experience has been that TR-Log (and, CT and NA) run more reliably in native
DOS than in a DOS window.  Over the years, there continue to be reports like
yours where something doesn't work in the DOS window, but does fine in
native DOS.  It is easy enough to run these DOS programs in native DOS, so
that is the only way I do it.  Many people, however, report running in a DOS
window with no problems and are quite happy.

73,
Ed - W0YK