[Trlog] My notes about TR vers. 6.73 in IARU

Subject: [Trlog] My notes about TR vers. 6.73 in IARU
From: oh2jte at luukku.com (Toni Lindén)
Date: Tue Jul 15 09:06:04 2003
So here?s my notes I made about TRLog in IARU 2003. I was using old logcfg.dat
with some new modifications, and everything I mention here, seemd to be working
with older TRLog version. I was using bandmap and SO2R setup. (Just to let you
know about the setup)

I found out following problems with TRLog:

- Inital exchange problem, wich allready was known. Sometimes problem didn?t
appear. Couldn?t find any rational reason why with some stations I had the
problem and with others I didn?t.

- Using ALT - D did leave the old call in window. In previous versions ALT - D
gave me empty window, now I had to use ESC key to empty the window before
editing new call. (Guess how many times I left the old call in window and just
typed the new one...) Sometimes window was empty allready...

- If I cheked with ALD - D was station needed and it was a dupe, upper right
corner of log window started blinking untill I cheked some other station.

- Calling station with 2nd radio (using space bar) didn?t shout "dummy" cq to
run radio. Earlier versions has done that. Now I had manually sent "dymmy" cq.
After finnishing Qso, CQ was sent just as it should work.

- Band map wasn?t working as it did in earlier versions. For example couldn?t
see my freq on band map shown as it used to be. (Black bar over the freqency I
was).

73 de Toni OH2UA (ex OH2JTE)

Maksuton s?hk?posti aina k?yt?ss? http://luukku.com
Kuukausimaksuton MTV3 Internet-liittym? www.mtv3.fi/liittyma