[Trlog] My notes about TR vers. 6.73 in IARU

Subject: [Trlog] My notes about TR vers. 6.73 in IARU
From: geoiii at kkn.net (George Fremin III)
Date: Tue Jul 15 16:04:22 2003
On Tue, Jul 15, 2003 at 02:44:15PM -0400, Ron D. Rossi wrote:

> It pulls the ALT-D call from the band map of the second radio and allows you
> to just hit the space bar to work them. It saves having to type in the call
> from the second radio each time you want to work them. You do it once...it
> loads it in the band map...when you tune to them again they are ready to go.

I to had this issue with ALT-D and I was not using the band map.

> Really pretty cool! I am not sure what Toni did, but to overwrite the call
> all
> you need to do is start typing a new one...no ESC is needed.

That is not how it is working - whatever had been entered before
was still there unless you worked and logged the station.

> The auto ALT-D IS and option. It was a PITA to code and is one of the key
> features of 6.73.

It was a PITA in the contest to keep having to clear the alt-d with
the ESC key or having things like KK1LN6TR in my call window after
I hit the spacebar.

--
George Fremin III - K5TR
geoiii@kkn.net