[Trlog] My notes about TR vers. 6.73 in IARU

Subject: [Trlog] My notes about TR vers. 6.73 in IARU
From: rrossi at btv.ibm.com (Ron D. Rossi)
Date: Tue Jul 15 16:21:10 2003
Agreed. It is obviously broken. Maybe it is just a good experiment gone bad.
It was working pretty well during beta just before the release to Tree. There
was a something I had to fix before handing it back to Tree. That must have
been what hosed it up! My apologies.

--
73 es God Bless de KK1L...ron (kk1l@arrl.net) <><
Ron Rossi ASIC PE Test -- IBM Microelectronics