[Trlog] Freeze-up in SS Phone

To: <trlog@contesting.com>
Subject: [Trlog] Freeze-up in SS Phone
From: "Mike D." <hrg@cifnet.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2003 07:19:49 -0600
I ran ver. 6.78 in SS Phone under DOS 6.22 and had several freeze-ups. I had
to reboot the computer each time to get TR going again. I never had this
problem before. It seemed to occur while in S & P mode and once while under
Control-J.

Note: This is a relatively new (to me) Pentium II computer. However, it has
worked well with previous versions of TR in recent CW tests. The radio is
not interfaced with the computer as my C-Line doesn't have an access port.
;-)

Anyone else run into this? Thanks.

73 de Mike, N9BOR
A-1, FISTS, JARL A-1, SMC
http://www.qsl.net/n9bor

di dah dit - The only Roger Beep you'll ever need.
Let your fingers do the talking ? Morse code.
My designated driver is a 12BY7A.